Sivut

28. huhtikuuta 2012

Quick word from Lyon countryside

This week has been amazing, though a bit too rough, heh, I can maybe tell you more about the
misfortunes later, when I get back home.

I have no pictures yet, cause I'm using this family's computer.
I just wanted to tell that Lyon is incredible and I recommend it to everyone,
but you should think learning a bit French before coming here, cause not many speak
English in France; or they just don't want to.

... Anyway, we have visited many museums, Roman block, Fouviere, Middle age town and
seen a lot more! So beautiful city!!
There is lots of great shops and specialities in food, chocolate, pastries and so on.
In addition, you'll get cheap wine from here!

Aww; I don't have much time now to write, cause I'm
going to take a little walk here in calm and lovely countryside;
and in the evening we are going to eat dinner in their friends' place.

Au revoir!

Ps. sorry for the writing in English, but there they don't use the same letters we use
in Finland so it was better to write in English:)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Kysymyksiä, kritiikkiä tai positiivista palautetta? Kommentoithan myös ihan muuten vaan:)