Sivut

5. lokakuuta 2011

What could I say

Menee heeeermot. Koneesta ei tule kirjainta nimelta a with the dots. Joku englannin kielinen n'pp'imist; k'yt;ss'. You see_ kappas ei edes kysymysmerrkki toimi. Ja kaiken lis'ksi Mozillan joku vanha versio toiminnassa ja Blogger ei tue selainta. Ilmeisesti englanniksi kirjoitetaan. I think I have to... So this is going to be brief. I don't have time to check out these words from dictionary so just hope that I will write them correctly. I just came home and I have to translate one text from Svenska till Finnish, and I have no energy. Today has been really busy. Streight from school I went to barber and then I raaaan to my friends place and she did my nails. Jei!

Also I have this amazing opportunity for travel to France. It's not sure yet, so I will tell more about it next week.

Tomorrow after school I gotta go to work for about two hours and after that homework and shopshopshopping, sweets, salty snacks all partykindastuff, for the party on friday. I'm so excited!

I would like to tell you so much more but now I have to do homework and maybe after that I try to relax a bit by watching Sex and the city. Luckily, I have ten's day 2morrow. I also might conjure something good for me.

Omg this computer is so slow... I just want two pictures here. Is it so much to ask for.


That was my breakfast.
Hope you people have a better evening!


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Kysymyksiä, kritiikkiä tai positiivista palautetta? Kommentoithan myös ihan muuten vaan:)